Our client centric team structures funding solutions for corporate clients, including multinationals that require financing for operations in sub-Saharan Africa.
The team works independently and in collaboration with other product teams from RMB, such as Advisory, Corporate Transaction Banking, Markets and other sector focused financing teams to offer bespoke client-focused solutions.
The team also collaborates with RMB’s Structuring and Distribution team to enable large underwritten transactions.
Our dealmakers are industry experts who have years of specialist knowledge of our sub-Saharan African markets which enables us to maximise opportunities for our clients in Africa.
Our solutions include:
- Debt and capital structure advisory
- Debt arranging and structuring
- Term debt funding (senior and mezzanine)
- Hybrid capital funding solutions including quasi equity and equity-linked options
- BEE funding
- Share cover and/or derivative funding solutions
- Preference share funding and perpetual preference shares
- Syndication through an extensive distribution network
The team spans across Johannesburg, Cape Town, Lagos and Nairobi. In addition, we have in-country presence in seven other African countries, ensuring our team can deliver leading finance solutions across the continent.